“Blair Athol Properties Pty Ltd”trading as "Blair Athol Estate" referred to as BAP
1. All reservations are pending formal approval via submission of the credit card holders Australian state legislated driving licence/s and or documents proving residential address within ***24 hours of booking***. Failing to provide the full documents of these details will result in cancellation. The credit card holder is required to supply full proof at this time the 07.11.21, however agrees that all guests will be required to prove full residential address/s in the event any state have further lockdowns OR 'hotspots' of health concern. This term 'hotspot' is at the discretion of BAP.
2. All reservations are pending formal approval via submission of Double Vaccination proof in the way of screen shot and further inspection of all parties / guest on arrival / check-in onsite at Blair Athol Estate. Any party / guest failing to provide such proof on arrival / check-in will forfeit the booking at cost with no refund available.
A minimum two-night stay applies to all bookings
Maximum number of guests are as follows:
Athol Cottage: 2pax (adults)
The Little Dairy: 2pax (adults)
The Dairy: 4 Pax (adults)
NSW and National Public Holidays are minimum 3-night stay. 4 Night minimum is required for dates in Christmas peak period.
Notification of dietary requirements is required at least 7 days prior to arrival.
ARRIVAL - CHECK-OUTS
Arrival / Check-in from: 2:00pm
Departure Check Out: 10:00am
Golf buggies are available to guests. Any or all damages to the buggy and/or property are the responsibility of the guest. Use only in the areas detailed upon arrival, failure to abide by these conditions will result in the removal of the buggy from the package inclusions. At no stage are the buggies to be taken off the Blair Athol Estate property. Any damage or personal harm caused will be at the credit card holders expense and liability and enter use at own risk.
An excessive cleaning charge of $50 - $150 will be applied if the premises / contents are left in an unreasonable state. Smoking is not permitted in the spa areas or buildings. Additional cleaning charge of $50 - $150 will be applied if required.
CONFIRMED OWNERSHIP OF STAY
Confirmed reservations are not transferrable to another person.
CHILDREN AND PETS
The accommodation is for adult couples (or singles) only. No children or pets are permitted at any stage of stay on the premises. Any guests arriving with children or pets will not be permitted to use the accommodation, will be requested to leave and will forfeit all monies paid.
Unless prior permission is given by management, guests are not permitted to invite anyone onto the property, this includes family, friends or service providers not limited to but including caterers, massage therapists, makeup artists, photographers and hairdressers. Any third persons who attempt to enter the property will not be admitted. Guests arriving or re-entering the BAP with any additional persons will not be permitted to use the property and will forfeit any monies paid.
RIGHT TO PEACE
BAP shall be entitled to refuse a guest entry or accommodation or to require a guest to leave the premises if unreasonable behaviour is displayed, be it threatening or abusive, causing disturbance to other guests or otherwise unacceptable.
Golf, drones, archery, firearms, fireworks, e-bikes, motorbikes, quad-bikes, trail bikes, segways and not limited to any other motorised / electric or otherwise are strictly forbidden unless at the owners written approval.
• Guests are requested to shower before use
• All makeup, skin lotions, skin oils, tanning solutions, perfumes, massage creams/oils, sports creams, leave-in conditioners or hair products must be removed prior to using spa
• It is not advisable to use the spa after recent tanning treatments as your tan will fade and the spa will be contaminated resulting in excess charges
• No foreign liquids eg: bubble bath, bath oils including but not limited to products mentioned above
• No candles on spa edge
• No glass in the spa area
• Recover spa when not in use
• Do not adjust heat controls – temperature should not exceed 38 degrees C
• A $250 excess cleaning charge will be applied for spa de-contamination, sterilisation and refilling if required.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BAP shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to a guest's property which is:
caused or contributed to by the negligence of the guest or a reason of the type listed in the preceding paragraph; or not promptly reported to BAP on discovery BAP shall not be liable for loss of or damage to a guest's property except when proved to be caused through the negligence or wilful misconduct of BAP.
BAP does not accept any liability for loss or damage to a guest's vehicle unless caused by BAP’s negligence or wilful misconduct. Guests shall be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury they may cause at BAP. BAP may engage appropriate transfers operators and other providers to coordinate and provide certain services. The transfer operators and other providers are solely responsible for and liable for providing their respective services. Guests are also subject to specific terms and conditions imposed by other providers.
BAP shall not be liable for failure or delay in delivering obligations under the booking contract if the cause of the failure or delay is due to reasons beyond its control. These include, but are not limited to: war or threat of war, civil or political action or disturbance, riot, natural disaster, fire, flood, epidemic, bad weather, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), military activity, governmental or regulatory action, industrial dispute, failure of power or machinery, failure of or interruption in externally provided services and utilities. All bookings are subject to availability, and BAP shall be entitled to refuse any booking on reasonable grounds.
Due to the secluded setting of Blair Athol Estate, mobile coverage is not available on the property, however complimentary Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the cottages and main areas. Wi-Fi calling technology may be available via your Australian telephone carrier.
All food, drink and alcohol (excluding red/white wine) provided in the accommodation fridges and pantry are complimentary and inclusive. Breakfast provisions may vary slightly due to seasonal availability.
Breakfast selections are available and can be viewed and selected on the website:
https://www.blairatholestatewollombionline.com/breakfast-selection Breakfast selections must be submitted 7 days prior to arrival. Failing to supply will result in a standard full English Breakfast hamper.
Complimentary plus inclusions are tea, coffee, sugar, sour dough bread, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salted butter, Vegemite, peanut butter, jam, honey, vinegar, pasta, pasta sauce, nibbles, salt & pepper and olive oil. Full cream milk, a small selection of chocolates, premium beer x 4, premium local sparkling wine and an assortment of soft drinks are also provided.
Our on-arrival Gourmet Hunter Platter varies according to seasonal availability including local cheeses, cold meats, pickled vegetables, seasonal fruit, crackers, olives and rosemary flat bread.
Gift Certificates must remain in the name of the original recipient unless otherwise amended with permission from management 14 days prior to arrival with valid credit card details.
All Certificates are valid for 12 months from the purchase date and after this date are subject to price increase as per the current rates and availability published via the website booking channel manager.
All certificate recipient/s are required to provide credit card details and all identity requirements for incidentals at the time of making use. The credit card holder not the gift barer is responsible for all damages.
By reading these regulations and agreeing below you are agreeing to the “Terms and Conditions” stated.